- Boards & Commissions
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Village Board of Directors
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The Clerk serves as the link between Board of Directors and citizens.
The office of Clerk for the Village of Bellwood provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Board of Directors. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village of Bellwood Clerk.
Office Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The office is CLOSED on Wednesday.
- Grants parade permits
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
410 Taylor Street